The NHS Global Fellowship team offers three types of Fellowships
We welcome applicationns from all disciplines – clinical and non clinical. We strongly encourage applications from across the NHS, including staff who have family/cultural heritage in the countires we partner with, particulary those who undertook their professional education in one of our partner countries.
Our general requirements include:
- Minimum 2 years work experience in the NHS
- Currently employed within the NHS in England
- Relevant professional qualification and registration if applicable
- Doctors and Dentists must have completed Foundation Year 2
- Have a clear Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- Be able to commence a Fellowship in accordance with the bi-annual intakes (February and August) and commit to the full six or twelve month duration
Please see above fellowships pages for specific eligibility requirements.
What do we offer?
Fellows going abroad will benefit from the following:
- Monthly stipend for basic living expenses
- One return flight to partner country
- Required entry visa and/or residency/work permit
- Required vaccinations and anti-malarials
- Accomodation in a shared house with other volunteers
- Personal accident and buisness travel insurance
- Transport to and from the workplace, which may include a hire car
- Pro rata annual leave plus in country public holidays
How to apply?
We advertise and interview fellows twice a year with succesful candidates starting in either Febraury or August.
Please see above fellowships pages for specific application details.
A comprehensive list of frequently asked questiosn can be found here.
For more specific questions about the Fellowship programme please email firstname.lastname@example.org